question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 2 1 4

Error in RDP

A client is getting an error when he connects to API playground, despite generating the API key .

This client is looking at access Notifi API and hasnt even reached there yet, facing issues in access the api https://apidocs.refinitiv.com/Apps/ApiDocs

1680085398080.png

The client has been given a valid license and access . Please advise ASAP

rdp-api#productapi-playground
1680085398080.png (29.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

Contacting EDS Gateway team.

<AHS>

The client is Matt Croall (Matt.Croall@gresearch.co.uk)

Hello @darshpatel

Please do not post the client information (email, name, etc) into the public post.

hi @wasin.w , i had selected private when i raised it, not sure how it is public. If you can change it at your side, please do so

Hello @darshpatel

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @darshpatel

Please see the answer from the RDP API Gateway team below:
Firstly, please add the product license to the client's accounts required.

Next, please ask the client to try using the default mode of Chrome web browser or configure the setting to allow all cookies.
setting-1.png

Please also check the browser configuration to allow cookies and cross-tracking for our API Playground. Disabling these features may prevent the authentication process.

setting-2.png

Hope this helps.

setting-1.png (74.6 KiB)
setting-2.png (43.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @darshpatel

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am contacting the RDP API team to check this issue. I will let you know an update as soon as I receive any information from the team.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
16 2 1 4

hi @wasin.w , thnak you let me relay this to client and revert. Fingers crossed :)

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.