1 0 0 0

Contibution of text using RCC 3.76.7.3 : Encoded data length exceeds

Hi,

I am getting the error :

streamId="5"
    domain="MarketPrice Domain"
    ackId="1"
    nackCode="DeniedBySource"
    text="Encoded data length exceeds RWF length Fid Id [3] [Failed to apply update. Cache build failed]"

while trying to contribute a text : title = Bande de Fluctuation du Dirham - Date de valeur : 04/05/2023

FieldList nestedFieldList = EmaFactory.createFieldList();

nestedFieldList.add(EmaFactory.createFieldEntry().utf8(3, title));

Could you plz advice.

Thanks.

#technologyema-apircc-apircc
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.1k 246 52 72

@z.jaai

Thanks for reaching out to us.

According to the Data Dictionary, the length of the DSPLY_NAME field is 16 bytes.

DSPLY_NAME "DISPLAY NAME"           3  NULL        ALPHANUMERIC       16  RMTES_STRING    16

Therefore, the string must not exceed this length.

The valid string should be "Bande de Fluctua".

I hope that this information is of help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Jirapongse , thanks for your answer. Acctually i need to push the full text as it's a title of the contibution page. Could you please give me the suitable FID to do that ?

@z.jaai

You need to check which fields are available for contribution.

Then, check with the RDMFieldDictionary file in the API package to get the length and type of those fields. You need to look for the RMTES_STRING field that has enough length.

ROW80_1    "IRGROW 1"             315  NULL        ALPHANUMERIC       80  RMTES_STRING    80

Hi again,

I tried to use RMTRES_STRING like below but still having the same error :

nestedFieldList.add(EmaFactory.createFieldEntry().utf8(9,title));

is 9 the FID id for RMTRES_STRING ?

I'am using : ROW80_5

Thanks.

Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.