question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 1 2 6

Training in Person/Online for RFA.NET

Do you have any training available for the RFA.NET APIs and the TREP infrastructure? I searched through the videos and could not find anything relevant. We have the developer documents available as part of the RFA.NET libraries download, however they do explain alternate approaches and technology updates.

Thanks
Raja

treprfa#product.net
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Please advise, how can I go about requesting access to download
Hi @rbanerjee ,

I've reached out to your account representative, you'll be contacted soon regarding this.

<AHS>

sent another email to Dering, Cameron, the company's account owner.

@rbanerjee

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@rbanerjee

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.1k 250 52 74

@rbanerjee

Thanks for reaching out to us.

You need to contact your Refinitiv Account Team or Sales Team directly regarding training sessions.

I don't recommend using RFA.NET to develop new applications. RFA.NET is not a strategic API which means that the new features will not be added to the RFA.NET.

For .NET programming languages, I recommend using WebSocket APIs or Refinitiv Real-Time C# SDK.

For more information, please refer to the following articles:

I hope that this information is of help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2 1 2 6

Thanks Jirapongse,

I tried to download the Refinitiv Real-Time C# SDK from the link you provided. I am getting this error "

Sorry, the file you are trying to download can't be found"

Is the project active?

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Yes, the C# SDK is strategic and active. At this time only the ETA API is available. EMA API will be released later on this year.

See the SDK github page - https://github.com/Refinitiv/Real-Time-SDK

Upvotes
2 1 2 6

Were you able to download ?

-Raja

icon clock
10 |1500

It requires access before downloading - did your access request get approved? If yes, then click on the download link to get the SDK package.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.