For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
114 3 6 7

websocket api : F47 error while posting dacslock

Hi dear community,

I am currently trying to implement dacs lock management in a Websocket-based application (written in Python), and I am curiously receiving this message after I post the data :

2023-07-31 18:20:33,175 - DEBUG - Ack received on pub channel : {"ID": 1, "Type": "Ack", "AckID": 62, "NakCode": "AccessDenied", "Text": "F47: Cached lock and post lock are not the same.", "Key": {"Service": "SERVICE_C", "Name": "SOME_TEST_SYMBOL.TEST"}}

I tried to remove the item from the cache, and I also started from a totally new ADH cache to be sure, in every case I am receiving this. This is what a cache dump shows :

SOME_TEST_SYMBOL.TEST MARKET_PRICE : conType=141   Blocks=1   DatLength=113   PermLock=0

If anyone feels that he or she can help on this, it will be of course appreciated. We are using RTDS version 3.6.3 under RHEL8.

Have a good day if you read this

Julien

#productwebsocketsDACSADH
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

The client has submitted a support ticket 12779809 to the ADH support team. The team is investigating the issue.

Upvotes
Accepted
24.8k 54 17 14

Hello @julien.dominici

The "F47" error message is generated from the ADH server. The message meaning is as follows:

f47.png

This issue is most likely to be related to the ADH. I found that you have already raised a support ticket to the RTDS team. I suggest you wait for their ADH investigation to verify the value that ADH expected from the Post consumer.

f47.png (95.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
114 3 6 7

Hi @wasin.w , will do, thanks a lot for your help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.