For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

Are there Regurally downtime on DSS REST API?

Hi, I'm using DSS REST API for my app. (access to selectapi.datascope)

Are there regurally downtimes caused by maintenance etc. on DSS REST API?

And if so, how to capture the status of that in my app?

or all api system inherit system-arch concept of the answer in below link? https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/90436/will-the-worlcheck-one-api-service-be-suspended-du.html

Best Regards. thanks.

dss-rest-api#productapi
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
22.2k 59 14 21

Hi @pickle_pickle,

Yes, if there is a scheduled downtime for the DSS API, it will be advised through the notifications and alerts which you can subscribe to at my.refinitiv.com.

There is no DSS API for to check the scheduled downtime via REST API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 0 2

@Gurpreet

Thanks for answering.

Actually I wonder how frequent to cause those topics. By searching on my.refinitiv.com notification and alerts, downtime keyword only match 4 titles.

I'm expecting those issues are rare case and not effect significantly to use API, is it right?

icon clock
10 |1500

Yes, system downtime is an infrequent event, and not a significant hindrance to the API use.
thanks for helpful assistance

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.