question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 1

Refinitiv.Data c# Nuget package question

In the latest version of NuGet Gallery | Refinitiv.Data 1.0.0-beta5

In the earlier versions of the software, there was the ability to set the desired/preferred location to stream pricing data from, i.e. we could specify to connect to ap-southeast. Have found in the latest version it seems to only ever connect to us-east region.

#technologyrdp-apinuget
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @adam.centofanti1

I am checking the GitHub Example.DataLibrary.DotNet repository. The 2.2.08-Pricing-StreamingEndpoint example has the refinitiv-data.config.json file that lets you configure the prefer endpoint location. The default value is set to "us-east".

1695021343859.png

I am testing the example in my environment and set the "locations" parameter to ["ap-souteast"] as follows:

{
    "sessions": {
        "platform": {
            "default": "mySession",
            "mySession": {
                "apis": {
                    "streaming": {
                        "pricing": {
                            "endpoints": {
                                "locations": [ "ap-southeast" ]
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

The example works fine and connect to the RTO server in AP-SOUTHEAST region.

1695021487124.png

I hope this information helps.

1695021343859.png (66.3 KiB)
1695021487124.png (19.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
17.4k 82 39 63

Hi @adam.centofanti1

And to follow-up on @wasin.w findings, if you want more information around how to use configuration within your application, I would suggest you refer to the Optional Configuration details within the example package.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.