Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
23 0 0 3

Get all RICs for SOFR using the C# Eikon Data API

I am successfully using the C# Eikon Data API to retrieve various information and now need to work with getting SOFR information.

I see that there is currently a list of SOFR RICs such as S1RX3, S1RF24 etc. in the SOFR_Futures window.

These appear to be year specific, such as the suffix 24 being used for the year 2024.

I am wondering if there is a way to query all available SOFR RICs currently in existence. That way, I can run that query at any time and be sure that I have the most up to date list, then use that list to query various information.

Thanks.

eikon-data-api#technologyc#
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
79.4k 253 52 74

@jiah

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I assumed that you are using Eikon Data API .NET (https://www.nuget.org/packages/EikonDataAPI). If you are using other APIs, please let me know.

For Eikon Data API .NET, please try this code.

List<string> instruments = new List<string> {
   "0#S1R:"
}; 

List<string> fields = new List<string> {
    "DSPLY_NAME"
};               

var data = eikon.GetData(
    instruments,
    fields
    );
data

The output looks like this:

1695204940042.png

1695204940042.png (34.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
23 0 0 3

This works, thank you!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.