For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Iterating using the skip token and concatenating the results does not return a full data set

Hello Team,

I have a client from Citadel, who is looking out an answer for below question.

Initial query:-Using the @odata.nextlink property to iterate over search results. However every time I call the API it returns a different unique set of tickers when I combine everything(each time it returns 1350 results, but there are many duplicates and therefore missing tickers each time). Maybe an issue with the ‘skip_token’ logic?

Resolution:- I had advised client to use " Prefer: odata.maxpagesize=100000; respond-async " to get the complete data set. (Search_FuturesAndOptions Sample API.txt).

However client have raised the below follow up. Kindly advise.

Follow up:-Using maxpagesize=10000 solved my issue thanks! Still might be worth looking into the skip token issue if you guys have time(iterating using the skip token and concatenating the results does not return a full data set, aka less rics than if you were get them all back at once), however this unblocks me for now so I appreciate the quick turnaround!

#technologydss-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@sowmya.vt

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.3k 253 52 74

@sowmya.vt

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I can replicate this issue and it could be the problem on the server side.

Please contact the Refinitiv DataScope Select support team directly via MyRefinitiv to verify what the problem is.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.