For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 1 3

Can Evaluated Pricing files downloaded via A

Evaluated Pricing folder.pdfI would like to know if DSS Pricing Service file can be delivered through DSS REST API. The bespoke output files of derivatives/structured notes are delivered for contracted clients via DSS "The Pricing Service" screen as attached screenshot. Can I double check if we can download them through REST API? I could confirm this can be done by SFTP, but I cannot find if API is also available. Please confirm.

#technologydss-rest-api#productapi
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @hiroko.goto ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thank you,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
22.2k 59 14 21

Hi @hiroko.goto,

The DSS REST API can be used to create/delete/process the Evaluated Pricing files and challenges. You can read about these API calls in the online REST API help.

The provided C# sample application (available in the DSS portal) also has a few helper methods to quickly try the API. You can see the use with C# SDK or the raw HTTP interaction which can be used within Postman/Python etc.

1697548168565.png

The extracted files however still have to be downloaded through the sftp. You can use an SFTP module within your programming language to download files programmatically. See Python example here.

1697548232564.png (118.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.