question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

access grants/ connexions reset by peers

Hello,

It seems we have a connexion reset by peer / invalid grants and we would need to provide a reason to the client.

If needed we can schedule for a meeting at the time of convenience.

Regards,

lpc - Copy.txt

#technology#productconnection
lpc-copy.txt (399.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @hao.nguyen

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@hao.nguyen

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@hao.nguyen

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Are you using the same RTO credential concurrently?

I got the same error if I used the invalid refresh token to get a new access token.

1701251441730.png

According to the Limitations and Guidelines for the RDP Authentication Service, typically, each account has only one active session. The previous session will be invalidated if there is a new active session.

I am unable to access the server log to verify what the problem is. Therefore, you can contact the product suppor team directly. You may contact the product support team via MyRefinitiv to verify the LPC log or the server log.

1701251441730.png (17.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.