Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 0 1

ADVEV Equity Offerings Information

My name is Manuel Verdú Henares, from the University of Valencia (Spain), and I am researching equity offerings with subscription rights.

Using the application "Advanced Events Search" (ADVEV) I can find information about future equity offerings, as well as relevant data such as the proportion between new and old shares or the price of new shares, among others. For example, you can see this data and other information that I am targeting in the attached screenshot of a specific equity offering.

That said, I would like to ask if there is any way to automate this process of searching for equity offerings and obtaining such information, or if there is any Python3 programming equivalent to perform this process. If so, I would appreciate if you could provide me with an example of the code and functions that I could use for this.

If you need additional information, please do not hesitate to ask me for it.

Thank you very much in advance, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Manuel Verdú Henares.20240201-question.png

eikoneikon-data-apiworkspace#technologypython apievents
20240201-question.png (356.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @uva39

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi @uva39 ,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thank you,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@uva39

Thank you for reaching out to us.

If I searched "ADVEV" on the forum, I found several questions and answers regarding "ADVEV". For example:

You can use the Data Item Browser tool to seach for available fields and parameters.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.