For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 1

Endpoint to upload csv file

Hi,

I want to know if there is an endpoint to upload a csv file and screen multiple cases.

When I checked posman collection I found only this endpoint

https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/saveAndScreen

#technologyworld-checkworld-check-oneendpointcsv
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
984 5 1 5

Hi @khouloud.ismail ,

• The endpoint SEQ-case-save-and-screen-cases: Save and screen multiple cases can only be utilized for screening multiple new cases at once. (its not for updating existing cases)
  • The caseId should be unique across all the cases so if you are sending the duplicate caseId again, it will throw you the error saying CASE_ID_EXISTS.
  • Please utilize the endpoint SEQ-case-update: Update a case in order for you to update the existing case details.

Please access the following links:

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
984 5 1 5

Hi @khouloud.ismail ,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

At this moment we don't have any endpoint to upload a csv file and screen multiple cases. (similar to what we can do in WC1 UI)

Moreover, you can utilize the endpoint SEQ-case-save-and-screen-cases: Save and screen multiple cases from our latest postman collection to create and screen multiple cases at once.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 0 1

I already use this endpoint. but the problem is that I don't know how to update the existing cases.

When I use the same caseId, I got this error CASE_ID_EXISTS

How Can I create new cases and update alredy existing ones?

Thank you

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.