question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 0 0 3

How can I use any APIs or Python Data Library to download contents from ADVRES search results?

The manual workflow is to type ADVRES in the LSEG Workspace search bar, then you will get into a page as below. After entering some criteria, I would like to download documents from search results, for example, csv files. I will need to download hundreds of documents, so I would like to know if there is a way to do it programmatically through any APIs.

1709135352220.png

workspace#technologyrdp-apiapipython api
1709135352220.png (203.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @luoxiao.huang

Can you provide more details in your question? Perhaps a screenshot or expected data?

Just edited original post.

Hello @luoxiao.huang

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@luoxiao.huang

Thank you for reaching out to us.

It could be the Reseach API on Refinitiv Data Platform (RDP).

You can also contact your Refinitiv account team or sales team direclty to verify the API product that can provide the required. data.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.