Accepted
1 0 0 0

Cannot get a quote via RFA.jar

We could not get a quote via RFA.jar.
Our system: Calypso
the issue quote: Bond.TOKYO_METRO_GOVT_771.09-17-2027.0.15500
the issue date: 06/Feb/2024
the issue time: 17:29:51~17:32:44

We investigated with Calypso help desk, however we cannot find any problem at our side and it seemed that we did not receive quote data from Refinitiv for the missing quote names.

rfa
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @koki_adachi, May I ask:

(i) what language are you using to collect this data? Python?

(ii) are you looking for intraday or interday data?

(iii) what data fields are you after? Simply just traded price?

Hi @koki_adachi ,

Please note that the answer below was marked as accepted. Please do not hesitate to let us know if that's incorrect.

Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@koki_adachi

Thank you for reaching out to us.

This forum is primarily aimed at answering "how to" types of questions about using Refinitiv APIs. It is not a suitable channel to investigate the kind of issue.

Calypso should contact the API support team directly via Contact Premium Support to verify if it is the problem in content, application logic or RFA.

As far as I know, RFA will not modify the retrieved data. It just decodes the data and put it into an event queue. Then, the application dispatches the event queue to process the data.

If the problem happens to only one RIC, it is likely to be the problem in content or application logic than RFA. However, it is better to contact the API support team directly via Contact Premium Support to verify it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Hi @jonathan.legrand ,
I answer as the following.

(i) Java

(ii) Intraday data

(iii) We get market data (Bid, Ask, Open, High and Low)

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Thanks, we will contact to premium support.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.