question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 0 0 1

RTO V2 authentication access

Hello,

I will be going ahead and doing the RTO onboarding for the clients in South Asia (primarily India) region. When i try to run the V2 authentication via postman it gives me a message "Access Denied". Can someone please assist me in the process of raising an access request for the same.

Thanks

#productrrtoauthentication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
26.4k 62 17 14

Hello @subhashis.bose

Thank you for reaching out to us. Basically, the Account Manager is the one who know the process and help the client to generate their V2 credential.

We, Developer Relations/Advocacy does not know the V2 request access process in detail, but you should be able to request access via the Service Now system.

Note: Please note that if the client is onboarding to the Wealth productions solution, they need to use the Authentication V1.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
0 0 0 1

Hello Wasin. The request is for me. I need it because during the onboarding process if the client faces any issues i should be able to login here and check.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
0 0 0 1

I would like to know as an LSEG employee how do i raise an RTO V2 authentication access as i will have to show the same in the demo to the clients. Please assist me.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.