For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 1 0 3

Several domains in an item request?

Is possible to include several domains in the same item request to received all in the same stream?

For example, domain "MarketPrice" and "MarketByPrice" to receive L1 and L2 in the same stream.

Thank you.

#technologywebsocketslevel-2streaming-data
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
24.3k 62 15 21

Hi @Alex Amat,

The websockets protocol does not allow mixing multiple domains in a single stream. The application will have to send multiple subscription requests for each domain.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
9 1 0 3

Ok, and does it count double for symbol limit? I mean, we have a limit of 5000 symbols, if I register one stream for L1 and other for L2, does it count as 2 symbols or only one?

Thank you.

icon clock
10 |1500

I am not sure about it. The item limit might be for the number of open streams, since RTO is a bandwidth optimized delivery - and this might get counted as two streams. I recommend that you ask the account manager to check into that.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.