question

Upvotes
Accepted

Can I use the mechanisms and the APIs that you describe in your responses below, to access market-by-order for India equities and futures?

Can I use the mechanisms and the APIs that you describe in your responses below, to access market-by-order for India equities and futures?

Information Provided below:

The RTSDK(ETA and EMA) supports market by order data consume. You must ensure that they request the RIC from the market by order (MBO) domain. And the RIC is an MBO RIC.

you may refer to tutorials on the API page. For example, RTSDK C++:

ETA C++ tutorials > ETA Consumer - Retrieving and decoding level 2 content

https://developers.lseg.com/en/api-catalog/refinitiv-real-time-opnsrc/rt-sdk-cc/tutorials#eta-consumer-retrieving-and-decoding-level-2-content

EMA C++ tutorials > EMA Consumer - Requesting and processing MarketByOrder data

https://developers.lseg.com/en/api-catalog/refinitiv-real-time-opnsrc/rt-sdk-cc/tutorials#ema-consumer-requesting-and-processing-market-by-order-data

Or try the example, ETA – VAConsumer or EMA - 210_MBO_Streaming

#technologyema-apiapieta-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
27.7k 67 18 14

Hello @LanceGabriel.Villacrusis

Yes, those resources can help the client to understand how to use the API to consume and parse MarketByOder data.

Additionally, I suggest you give the following information to client before those API tutorial resources.

Step 1:

Suggest the client checks the API Quick Start Guide.

Step 2:

Suggest the client checks the EMA API MarketByOrder example (run and study the code, result)

Note: The example is available in the SDK package too

Step 3:

Suggest the client checks the EMA API Level 2 tutorial to understand the API interfaces in detail:

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.