question

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

How to get Company Financial Statements via REST API call

Hi i am looking for a data provider for financial data.

Is there a REST API endpoint available in any of the data products by LSEG which provides the quarterly/annual financial (e.g income) statements for each company.

thank you

#technologyrdp-apirest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
27.2k 65 17 14

Hello @kaykhan

There are two endpoints of the RDP APIs that might match your needs.

The first one is /data/company-fundamentals/v1/financial-statements

financial-statement.png

The second one is /data/entity-reference/v1/organization/

entity.png

Note: I do not have permissions to test what return data of those endpoints look like.

I strongly suggest you contact your LSEG Representative or Account Manager to help you with this question. They should suggest the LSEG APIs/Services that suit your requirements.

entity.png (94.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

thanks i have reached out to sales department asking for more information on how to get access to the RDS API. Do you happen to know a an estimate for what the pricing for this RDS API usually is?

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @kaykhan

Unfortunately, I do not have the price information. The sale team should be able to help you on that question.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.