question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 0 0 1

WC1 API getting started questions

Hello, as the question title suggests, I am not familiar with the WC1 API, and I am kindly asking for the steps I should take to work with the WC1 API, mainly for screening and filtering clients for a KYC client onboarding process in the PILOT version. I have looked at the documentation, but much of it is unclear to me. In short, I am not sure if I am on the right path.

1. How do I get the API key and API secret (for the PILOT)?
  2. How do I set up the PILOT environment?
  3. Where can I download the WC1 UI (if you have the URL, please share)?
  4. How do I contact an API integration consultant for assistance?
  5. How do I contact the Refinitiv Account Manager/Customer Success Manager?
  6. Typically, how long does it take to get approved?
  7. Who can I contact for help if the approval process takes too long?

At the moment, I have managed to create an account and submitted a request (which is still pending approval) as shown below:

#productapipilot-environmentapi-key
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.3k 2 2 3

Hello @mcdonald - thank you for reaching out!

Please see my answers to your questions below:

1. How do I get the API key and API secret (for the PILOT)?
    The credentials will be listed under your user information within the WebUI. You should have also received a welcome email with this information.

2. Where can I download the WC1 UI (if you have the URL, please share)?
    LSEG World-Check One WebUI

As for the rest of the questions, would you mind sharing the email that you used to sign up for the WC1 API? I would like to investigate what account you are associated with and take it from there.

If everything went through with sales, then a Customer Success Manager and Account Manager should have been assigned to you right away.

I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello Judith,

I greatly appreciate your insightful feedback! The email I used is mcdonald@kaributech-ai.com. I also wanted to ask about the pricing for the WC1 API. Specifically, do you offer free trials for development purposes, either in the PILOT or PRODUCTION environment?

Thank you!

High regards

Mcdonald

l also tried to download the WC1 UI through the link you shared, and l am getting this failure message: Screenshot 2024-10-10 074318.png

Upvotes
1.3k 2 2 3

Hello @mcdonald, thank you for providing the requested information. I can now see that one of our EMEA team members have emailed you (subject: LSEG - World-Check for Kaributech-AI). Have you received the email or has anyone gotten in touch with you regarding the WC1 product? If so, please go ahead and reply to the email, as they will be able to give you more information about trials and pricing. Thank you for your cooperation!

Best regards,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.