question

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Can I ask if there is an endpoint in DSS where I can query to see just the notes portion of the response (the notes where it says how many RICs some chain RIC expanded to) so that I can determine how to best split the query?

Can I ask if there is an endpoint in DSS where I can query to see just the notes portion of the response (the notes where it says how many RICs some chain RIC expanded to) so that I can determine how to best split the query?

I would like to split the query into chain RIC/RIC chunks versus date range chunks due to the nature of the 'Change Date' field, which I have been told by support that Historical Reference will return accurate Change Dates only if your input start and end date overlap with some Change Date for some entry, otherwise, it returns your input start date as the Change Date. They recommended to query for large chunks of dates in this case.

#technologyapitick-history-rest-apichain-ric
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
87.1k 294 53 79

@summer.tsurumaru

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Typically, the Notes is created when the extraction request has been completed. It contains information regarding the extraction process. You will see it in the response message.

1729751380367.png

Do you mean you need to only the Notes without performing any extractions? If yes, it is not possible.

1729751380367.png (47.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.