question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 5 8

A couple of questions ...

Hi there,

I have a couple of questions I was hoping that someone could answer:

How do I archive a case via the API?

Is there a way to detect when a result has been automatically resolved? I'd like indicate whether a result has been manually or auto-resolved when I'm showing results.

Is there a workflow for setting OnGoingScreening to be true? If I set it at the same time as creating a case / screening case then I get no results - if I turn off OnGoingScreening I get results but I'd like results and ongoing results.

Many thanks!

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @stephen.davidson,

How do I archive a case via the API?

The WC1-API does not support Archiving cases (yet).

Is there a way to detect when a result has been automatically resolved?

Yes, you can screen a case then check the resolution is NOT null, and then the statusId for the resolution is not null with the resolutionDate field null (i.e. Check if any of the other (mandatory) fields are null. ... For this example, (using the Sample Group setup, which forces the user to fill out all the fields, except remark) when I screened a case, some of the matches were auto-set to statusId=False, but riskId, reasonId, and resolutionDate are null, so this must have been auto-resolved by the screen.

Hope this helps,

Brian

(I'll have to check on OGS setting and screening)

"resolution": {
      "statusId": "36604ead-d000-4111-ae10-e23d2bcfc7db",
      "riskId": null,
      "reasonId": null,
      "resolutionRemark": null,
      "resolutionDate": null
    },

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 1 5 8

Great stuff - thanks for that - much appreciated.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 5 8

Hi there,

Was there any progress on the OGS / Results issue?

Many thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.