For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 5 8

Turning OngoingScreening on for a new case

Hi,

I'm attempting to turn on ongoing screening for a newly created case as follows:

Call Cases to create the case

Call ScreeningRequest

Call OngoingScreening

Call Results

Without making the call to OngoingScreening I can poll the audit for the SCREENED_CASE entry and get a response within the usual 1-2 seconds timeframe.

If I DO call OngoingScreening then the polling of the audit never seems to complete.

Is there any best practice for turning Ongoing Screening on for a case?

Thanks

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@stephen.davidson

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @stephen.davidson,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@stephen.davidson
Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @stephen.davidson

The call to screening is asynchronous and you should wait for it to complete before making another request for the same case.

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
347 1 2 2

Hi @stephen.davidson,

Is there any best practice for turning Ongoing Screening on for a case?

You can check with Postman the Ongoing screening returns status 204 and does not return message.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Rakesh

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 5 8

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for getting back to me - the question was more about the lack of a SCREENED_CASE entry in the audit when I call OngoingScreening after ScreeningRequest - is there any reason why calling OngoingScreening prevents this entry in the audit? As I mentioned, I poll the audit before I call Results.

If I call Cases => ScreeningRequest => wait for SCREENED_CASE in audit => Results I get results as expected

If I call Cases => ScreeningRequest => OngoingScreening => wait for SCREENED_CASE in audit then nothing seems to happen.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 5 8

Thanks, I'm now checking for SCREENED_CASE in the audit before attempting to call OngoingScreening.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.