For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
18 9 9 10

Non-Admin Users and API keys

Hi there,

Within our integration with TR World-Check One API, we are trying to ensure that when a user logs into our application, that when they are searching for an entity, they are doing so within the correct group that the user is assigned to.

We see from the API, that we have to assign an API Key, Secret API Key and a Group ID to allow us to do this search.

When creating new users or have existing users, are these users assigned their own unique API Key and Secret API Key? Or is the API Key and Secret API Key assigned to the Company that the user is attached to?

Thanks

Derek

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @dereka
Thank you for your participation in the forum.
Are the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.
Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
AHS

Hi @dereka

Thank you for your participation in the forum.
Are the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
AHS

Hello @dereka,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
526 2 2 3

@dereka I'm sorry I haven't clarified that.

The API key and secret unique for user. So if you would have few users all of them have their own pair API key and API secret.

Best regards

Kamil

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18 9 9 10

Adding to my previous comment, the following diagram illusions to the fact that each user ha a unique API key.

Further is it possible to create users within World-Check One API, as I can't see a request to do this?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
18 9 9 10

Hi there,

Is there any update on this post, as we are looking to continue implementing our solution, and this is blocking us

Kind Regards

Chris

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
18 9 9 10

Hi there,

Thank you for your update, however there is one question that I still need answered

When creating new users within the UI, are these users assigned their own unique API Key and Secret API Key? Or is the API Key and Secret API Key assigned to the Company that the user is attached to?

Kind Regards

Chris

icon clock
10 |1500

Asked kamil.cisewski to help clarify

Upvotes
526 2 2 3

Hello @dereka,

unfortunately at the moment it's not possible to create users through the WC1 API.

There is no Create User command in the API Schema Reference Documentation available from the documentation.

All user management have to be done through World Check One website.

Best Regards

Kamil

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.