question

Upvotes
Accepted
64 3 9 11

how could I access libre rate and centre bank rate. e.g. GBBASE= ,GBP1MFSR= from the Java code and Trth API 2

how could I access libre rate and centre bank rate. e.g. GBBASE= ,GBP1MFSR= from the Java code and Trth API 2

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @bin, Is this question duplicate with How could I access Libre rate and centre bank rate from API?

Hello @bin,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@bin

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hi @bin and all,

This is the response from TR content team:

The RIC GBBASE= shows central bank rate and do not update regularly as they update only when there is a rate change from the Central Bank. And there is no specific pattern for the rates change.

It is the rate which UK commercial banks charge their most credit-worthy customers. The rates on the RIC are updated whenever the Bank of England amends the rates.

Please find the below fields that are updated for the RIC <GBBASE=>

FID 15 CURRENCY
FID 22 BID
FID 23 BID_1
FID 24 BID_2
FID 393 PRIMACT_1
FID 394 PRIMACT_2
FID 395 PRIMACT_3
FID 875 VALUE_DT1
FID 876 VALUE_DT2
FID 877 VALUE_DT3
FID 1275 GN_TXT32_1
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
64 3 9 11

I tried

{"ExtractionRequest":{"@odata.type":"#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.ElektronTimeseriesExtractionRequest","ContentFieldNames":["Trade Date","Last"],"IdentifierList":{"@odata.type":"#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.InstrumentIdentifierList","InstrumentIdentifiers":[{"Identifier":"GBBASE=","IdentifierType":"Ric"}],"ValidationOptions":{"AllowHistoricalInstruments":true},"UseUserPreferencesForValidationOptions":false},"Condition":{"StartDate":"2010-08-29T00:00:00.000Z","EndDate":"2016-09-29T23:59:59.999Z"}}}

But it looks no data reply. Could you provide some helps?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.