For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
1 2 5 7

API Service - Search using World Check List ID

Is there a API Service that we could use to get information using List Ids , e.g. my system does the PEP Screening , but I would like to get information on the matches (PEP LIST ID) using the WC API

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @jyoti.surooprevo

Can you please elaborate your query to provide an insight with few examples so that we can assist you with your query?

Thanks

There is still no further reply, so I just extended the triage.

@jyoti.surooprevo

Could you please provide us a more information (examples) what do you mean by List Ids?

After that, we can find a API service that you can use to get the information.

Please let us know if you have any update on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

Upvotes
526 2 2 3

Hi @jyoti.surooprevo,

could you please to give me a little more information (examples) what do you mean by List Ids.

Are you referring to sources that are displayed in the Word Check Profile (from /reference/profile/ workflow) ?

Best Regards

Kamil

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 2 5 7

I am looking for an API Service that takes input as Watch list ID ( a single ID / Bulk IDs) and in response returns profiles of all the Watch List IDs provided

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.