For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 4

How to manipulate Day of Birth's defalut margin (+/- 2 years)?

Hey,

I need to setup the default margin of the Date of Birth from +/- 2 years to +/- 0 years (get only the exact year).

How should configure it? Is it possible?

Thanks.

Edit: I need to do it inside the java code, not in the interface (does it have to be configurate just in the WC1 UI?).

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6
@diego.azevedo

You can no doubt pass the DOB value in the payload of the API "

SEQ-2c: Save a case: Individual", but the actual matching of the submitted value and the value in the DB happens in the backend and depends on how the settings of DOB range has been defined.

So yes, this can only be done from the UI and not from your code. Please refer the "Help" section in the WC1 UI to view the document named "Client Administrator User Guide" for more info on how you can configure the DOB settings. Alternatively, you can follow the steps I provided in the first reply.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@diego.azevedo ,

You can change the default margin of the Date of Birth from +/- 2 years to +/- 0 years from the admin page of WC1 UI. On the admin page, select the first tab which is the summary page of your account. On the summary, on the right side page of your window, search for "Auto-Resolution" under "World-Check" and click on edit. This will lead you to another window where you can change the range of DOB for different sources like sanction, RE, LE,OB, PEP, etc.

Click on "Edit", change the DOB range in the DOB section by typing the desired range, select the sources for which you want the range of DOB to be set and then click on save.

Once the changes has been made, the DOB included in your next search.

Please accept the answer if this helped you.

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 0 4

Hello my friend,

I need to do it inside my code, in java... Let me explane to you:
I'm doing a project to submit on wordcheck/screen result product. I can pass the date of bitrh as a parameter in the "SEQ-2c: Save a case: Individual" step. Until now i dont know how to configure the range.

Does anyone have the documentation? Does it have to be configure in the WC1 UI and not inside the code?

Thanks for your help, guy.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.