For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 2 0 3

Resolution of results via World Check One API

Hi All,

As per sequence-5, we need to have resolution of results via following PUT request as:

/api/v1/case/{caseSystemID}/results/resolution

I have already fetched the ResolutionToolkit and hence need to understand the way to construct the resolution request. I need to mark the profile/entity results as False, Positive, etc.

It would be helpful, if a sample request can be shared for the same

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

Hi @nishant.sharma ,

Entity ID is used with respect to the World-Check profile and you cannot resolve a world-check profile, you can only resolve matches of a case.

Having said that, resolution of matches of a case is done by using the attribute "resultID" as it corresponds to a particular result that you're trying to resolve and also the Status ID, risk level ID and reason ID that you can select based on the rules from the resolution toolkit to resolve a case.

Below is a sample body for the resolve request:

{

"resultIds":[

"{ {result-id}}"

],

"statusId": "{ {status-id}}",

"riskId": "{ {risk-id}}",

"reasonId": "{ {reason-id}}",

"resolutionRemark":"Remark for the case"

}

You can pass the resolution remrk directly in the body of the request, rest other attributes can be defined in the environment.

Hope this answers your query!

Regards,

Mehran Khan

API Technical Consultant

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

Hi @nishant.sharma

The steps to resolve a case are as follow,

1. Get all the resolution toolkits for the respective group ID.

2. In order to resolve a case you would be required to define the values of status, risk and reason IDs which will be based on how you want to resolve the case eg: if you think you have a possible match - Status = possible , now this would allow you to choose risk and reason IDs respectively from the resolution toolkit, for status = possible you can choose risk level= high, medium, low and reason ID would be PARTIAL MATCH. You will have to fetch the IDS for status, risk level, and reason respectively from the resolution toolkit and define it in the environment and run the "resolve results"API.

Let me know if you would like a short demo on this, will be happy to present it to you!

Regards,

Mehran Khan

API Technocal Consultant

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 2 0 3

Thanks Mehran....

I was trying to connect things up as I wanted to know if we sending any profile data/properties as well, for marking a profile resolved, for instance, entityID.

If yes, then what will be the placeholder for the same?

This is because in the Resolution Toolkit response, I was not able to find any placeholder for particular entity's/profile's property.

resolutiontoolkit.png

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 2 0 3

Thanks a lot @Mehran.Ahmed Khan

I am able to resolve result-set against a case, now.

Can I update a result item from the same service endpoint, as I wanted to change status of a respective item from POSITIVE to FALSE or UNSPECIFIED.(say)?

I tried the same by setting the appropriate status id for the resolved result item in request body, but it resulted in 400 bad request.

Please throw some light on this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@nishant.sharma

Yes, you can update a result item and change the status of a match from FALSE or UNSPECIFIED.

When you changed the status ID to FALSE or UNSPECIFIED you will need to change the risk and reason ids as well. In your scenario, if the status ID is FALSE or UNSPECIFIED the corresponding risk ID will be UNKNOWN and reason ID will be NO MATCH.

You can check this from the UI you'll see if your status ID is FALSE or UNSPECIFIED the risk level ID will have only unknown as highlighted and rest other option will be greyed out.

The next step would be to define the risk ID in the environment for Unknown from the toolkit and hit the API. This should work.

Let me know if you still face difficulties, We can have a quick screen sharing session.

Regards,

Mehran Khan

API Technical Consultant

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.