For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 1

where can I set the Formatting of "Include Thousand Separator" in a Reporttemplate via API

In DataScopeSelect I can set the "Include Thousand Separator" for a Reporttemplate via

ReportTemplate - Fields - Edit Fields - Formatting Number.

Where can I set this, if I create a Report via API ?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @joern.oberbeck

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Thank you very much. That is what I was looking for.

Glad I could help :-)

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@joern.oberbeck,

In the request, you define an object named Headers, containing an element called ShowThousandsSeparator.

Here is an example HTTP body for the creation of an EndOfDayPricingReport template:

{
  "@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ReportTemplates.EndOfDayPricingReportTemplate",
  "ShowColumnHeaders": false,
  "Name": "myEodTemplateName",
  "Headers": [
    { "ShowThousandsSeparator": true }
  ],
  "Trailers": [],
  "ContentFields": [
    { "FieldName": "Instrument ID" },
    { "FieldName": "Security Description" },
    { "FieldName": "Universal Close Price Date" },
    { "FieldName": "Universal Close Price" }
  ],
  "Condition": null
}
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.