question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 1

OpenCalais swagger api document location?

Why isn't there a swagger document available, to make it easier to do the integration? I've seen an answer in the past that there wasn't one, which makes no sense.

I'm looking for the OpenCalais swagger api document, can someone point me to it?

apiintelligent-tagging-apiintelligent-taggingopen-calais-apisemantic-metadata-taggingswagger
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@ksully

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @ksully,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @ksully,

Believe you are looking for

Open Perm Id - Calais - Tagging - RESTful API - Dev Tools -Swagger

Swagger doc is at the bottom of this page.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks. I don't see a way to get to the Swagger definition of the API, that's what I want.

The interactive capability is fine of course, but some integration products can import the swagger and create integrations based on that. That's what I need, and I'm surprised that the document itself isn't more up front. I can try to look at the source for that page, but I shouldn't have to.

Anybody know how to get to the swagger document directly?

Hello @ksully ,

Yes, use this link

Upvotes
1 1 0 1

Zoya, thanks! perfect!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.