For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
18 3 5 9

IP Subnet range and the port range of World Check One API

Hi Team,

I have a query to know the IP Subnet range and the port range that were used to host the World check API key.

Below the issues we are facing while executing the code.

The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.

The remote server returned an error: (504) Gateway Timeout.

world-checkworld-check-oneproxy
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @manjusha.batchu,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@manjusha.batchu

We do not provide the IP subnet range to our clients and recommend our users to connect to the host directly. The reason for this that the IP ranges for WC1 API are dynamic and changes over time.

Regarding the port number, you can connect to the https port, i.e, 443.

Regarding the error, kindly note that 407 is client facing error code.

Request you to let us know if you are sending your requests using a proxy. Also, kindly let us know how are you sending your requests- Postman or your own code/application or CRM/CMS.

If you are using a proxy to send your requests, kindly include the below header to see if it works.

"Proxy-Authenticate": "Basic"

If this does not work, it may be the proxy setting that is causing the issue.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Irfan.Khan,
we checked with each and every application that you mentioned like postman,console aplication and in CRM also. the post data we send was executed correctly for postman and console application(own code)
but we are facing the proxy authentication issue while we host our Own code(window service) in our CRM server.
FYI, i am not using any type of proxy settings in my application.but still i am facing that 407 issue. kindly help me out.
many thanks in advance.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@manjusha.batchu

Just following up to see if you are still facing the issue.

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@manjusha.batchu

Can you please confirm that you are passing the header

"Proxy-Authenticate": "Basic" in your request header along with the authorization headers and date header.

If the above fix does not solve the issue, can you please let us know the programming language you are using? Is it C# and where the code is hosted?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@manjusha.batchu

Following up to see if the issue still persists.

If the issue has been resolved, kindly help us with how were you able to resolve the error. This would surely help our other clients facing the same issue.

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.