For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
18 2 4 6

Expected number of array elements (avg, max) for weblink, file and image instances

Hi

I need to get an idea of the expected number of screening response elements returned to help shape screen design.

Specifically, I need to have an idea of the number of weblink, file & image uri that can potentially be returned (an average count per screening and an idea of the highest potential number).

Even ballpark figures would help.

Thanks

Jim

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@james.russell

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@james.russell, please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@james.russell,

Thank you for posting your query.

When you fetch profile details, the content of the profile returned may vary from one to another. Based on the above query, I can provide you a rough figure.

There are around 17 arrays within a profile's response payload. Under those attributes, weblinks may have contain around 50-60 URI depending on the profile which you are searching for. I would like to inform you that we do not store images of the profile itself. However, under the weblinks
- PHOTO :indicates the page represented by the uri contains images.
- PDF :indicates the page represented by the uri contains PDFs.

Please do let us know if you have further queries regarding it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Much appreciated ... thanks for the response

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.