For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 2 1 3

World Check One API Documentation, prerequisites

Hello Team,

How we can download/access the documentation for World-Check One API? Please guide. When we move to Quick Start link(tab), prerequisites are mentioned at bottom of the page. https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/quick-start?content=9349&type=quick_start

I have API Key and API Secret. Can any one please provide other required information like GroupID, Group Name, Case ID and Case System ID?

Also, as we are not able to access Download tab and download the below mentioned zip, will you please guide us how we can download ‘World-Check One – Postman Collection.zip’ file? Let me know if you need any information from my side.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello Team,

How we can download/access the documentation for World-Check One API? Please guide. When we move to Quick Start link(tab), prerequisites are mentioned at bottom of the page. https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/quick-start?content=9349&type=quick_start

I have API Key and API Secret. Can any one please provide other required information like GroupID, Group Name, Case ID and Case System ID?

Also, as we are not able to access Download tab and download the below mentioned zip, will you please guide us how we can download ‘World-Check One – Postman Collection.zip’ file? Let me know if you need any information from my side.

@akhil.km,

I have now granted access to the developer community content of the API. You can download the API document and the postman collection from the downloads section of the above link.

Hope this helps.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@be3ce971-7473-4458-acda-0194c4c65725,

Access has been granted for the documentation, you should be able to download the latest postman collection (v1.5) and use it now.

To fetch the top level groups, you will have to use the API call - 'SEQ-pre-groups: Get my top-level groups', which will provide you all the groups information / Ids.

caseId can be suplpied in the request payload of the API call while saving / screening a case. If no caseId is provided, then the system will generate its own caseId for the created case. caseSystemId would be generated automatically, when the case is saved / screened.

To know the sequence of API calls which needs to be used, please use the below link -

https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/quick-start?content=9349&type=quick_start

Also, please refer to the documentation from the downloaded file for more details on the World-Check One API.

Hope this clarifies your concern.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.