question

Upvotes
Accepted
15 3 4 6

How can I get notified when timeout happen?

Hi

I got a timeout errors due to network maintenance on EaaS ADS.

I'd like to know how can I register a listener in case that happens again.

AFAIK, Possible candidate might be either OmmConsumerErrorClient, or OmmConsumerClient ?

Regards.

2019-02-03 21:30:58.653 ERROR 151369 --- [pool-4-thread-1] c.t.ema.access.OmmConsumerImpl           : loggerMsg
    ClientName: ChannelCallbackClient
    Severity: Error
    Text:     Channel_3
	Instance Name BetaBlueConsumer_1
	RsslReactor @789a0ab9
	RsslChannel @3a211627
	Error Id 0
	Internal sysError 0
	Error Location Reactor.processWorkerEvent
	Error text Error - exceeded initialization timeout (5 s)
loggerMsgEnd

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apierrortime-outnotificationslistener
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @cho.seungjin,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @cho.seungjin

You can monitor network/connection loss due to any reason including time out by registering the login stream. Please refer to the example:

EMA Java is consumer\series300\example330__Login__Streaming

EMA C++ is Consumer\300_Series\330__Login__Streaming

For more details, please refer to the Best Answer in the question, [EMA Java] How to receive connection level events such as a disconnection? which seems to be related to your question.

Hope this help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.