question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 1

Datastream Data availaible via Excel Request-Table - But not via R-API

I have the following problem with some aggregated data variables which I want to download:

Take the variable "@:ETNTL30(A12UPC)" for example (this also holds for several other variables). If I try to download the daily data from beginning of 2019 until today via the Excel-Request table, I get an output. But if I try exactly the same with the R-API I don't get any output. On the other hand, it works with some other aggregated data variables, so my code seems to work basically.

Has anyone of you experienced the same problem and knows how to fix this issue or why it is like that?

apidatastream-apidsws-apirrequest
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@lorenz.wimmer

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Please let us know if you have any update on this question. If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Otherwise, if you have already known an answer, please share your answer, and then accept it. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 3 3 3

@lorenz.wimmer

Hi,

What version of Datastream via R package are you using?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.