For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 2 4 5

Can anybody please provide me sample code for "SEQ-screen-sync-simple: Perform Synchronous Screening" using php?

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Did you manage to implement it in PHP?, it took a couple of days and I can't get it to work in PHP, but it does work in POSTMAN

Hello @ignacio.valenzuela,

Please note, that old discussion threads with accepted answers are not actively monitored by relevant API experts, not likely to be viewed by the relevant forums developer members, and therefore, unfortunately, to me it looks like this comment has not been seen.

I have noticed, that you have posted similar, as a separate question today. That will be visible to all members of the relevant API area as well as the moderators of the forums.

As this is the first mention being seen, we thank you for your patience.

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@EMFI

Please refer to the below question, it is a link where this has been adressed,

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/26518/php-curl-response-is-blank.html

Kindly note, we do not provide code samples for integration they are only for testing purposes and for you gain reference from , you will have to develop the integration on your side.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Okay!!

Thankyou

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.