For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

Problems with section "To run the collection" in POSTMAN

capecran.pngAfter performing the "Run the collection" part as indicated in the "Quick Start" part of World Check One API, we have these results in Postman: - 157 PASSED - 16 FAILED.

Below is a screenshot of the POSTMAN results In addition, we receive this type of email:

CASE ASSIGNMENT UPDATE FROM WORLD-CHECK ONE

A case Putin has been assigned to you by ... Please log into World-Check One for more details. Kind regards, World-Check One Admin.

We would like to know why we receive this type of email. Thank you in advance for the answers.

world-checkworld-check-one
capecran.png (167.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@harold, thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text beneath the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@harold

For the first question, I have checked the errors and all of them are 404 error. Kindly note we give a 404 error, when the system does not find the resource the client server is looking for.

You are getting a 404 for the API call "SEQ-case-delete: Delete a case" because delete a case API has not been enabled for your case or may be the case was not archived before requesting the delete API.

The other error I see again 404 is for the API call "SEQ-10: Create or update provider sources" and "SEQ-12a: Maintain Watchlist data: Individual - Simple", for this API to work, Watchlist should be enabled for your account. Client WL is enabled only for users who would like to integrate WC1 API with WL. If you do not wish to use WL functionality, you can ignore this API call.

Regarding your second question, you are receiving an email as due to the Postman runner, the API call "SEQ-case-assign: Assign a case to a user" was triggered. This assigns a case to the WC1 user in your account and as part of the process, the system sends a notification to the user's email address to whom the case has been assigned so that he can action it.

Kindly let me know if you have further questions on this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 2

If i understand correctly, when I click on the "Run button" as specified in the "To run the collection" section (https://developers.refinitiv.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/quick-start), there are many connections with some APIs that send me errors.

So what are the steps to do to test your API and avoid getting errors?

I would like to perform tests (search for the name of a person or company) as in the web interface (https://app.accelus.com): single sreening, individual, organization, passport-check to get results in JSON.

Thank you

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@harold

If you would like to perform test like screen entities such as individual, organisations, etc, I would suggest you to perform manual tests in Postman instead of using Postman runner.

Please follow the steps in the link to below to know how to screen case asynchronously and synchronously.

Async screening:

https://developers.refinitiv.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/quick-start?content=45260&type=quick_start

Sync Screening:

https://developers.refinitiv.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/quick-start?content=54647&type=quick_start

You will not be able to perform passport check in WC1 API.

Kindly note we provide Postman runner to our users so that they can test out the complete functionality of the WC1 API in one single run. However, some of the API calls does thrown an error, just like in your case, as those functionalities were not enabled in your account.

Please follow the above link and you should be able to screen cases successfully.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.