For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

Worldcheck get Screening results api response is too big

I use API cases/{ {case-system-id}}/results to retrieve the results of a case. But the number of results is too big, probably more than 1000, so it takes a long time to download the results.

I was wondering if a filter is provided? I want only "unresolved", "positive" and "possible" results, not "false" results.

And I was also wondering if a API provided only the count for different type results not the detail of the results?

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@joy15
Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
-AHS

@joy15
Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@joy15

Yes, You can filter and control the amount of data using the below possible ways:

1. Edit the minimum score threshold and set it to strong or exact by going into your World-Check One account on the UI in the admin section> World-Check Settings. Once you have set the minimum score threshold to strong or exact any possible match which is medium weak will be ignored.

2. You can edit the Auto-Resolution settings from the admin section of your UI account and Choose to remove the auto-resolved matches from your result.

For Example- I screened John Smith by passing secondary fields such as Gender, DOB, Country location, etc. and I had selected to remove the auto-resolved matches from my response as mentioned above, so the total result count was 457 but I received only 54 results in my response and the rest 403 which were auto-resolved matches were excluded and you can check these count by using the audit log API (see attached) which answers your second query as well.

3. You can also build a logic at your end while integrating your system with World-Check One to check for the attribute "matchedterm" in the screening results API response and ignore the results whose "matchedterms" value is WEAK, MEDIUM.

4. The matches that are not auto-resolved will have attribute "resolution": null, this is another way using which you can extract the resultIds who have the resolution status as null from the screening results responremoveauto-resovedmatches.pngincludeauto-resovedmatches.pngse.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need further details.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.