Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 3

Eikon API proxy doesn't start (black screen after loading logging page)

Eikon API proxy doesn't start. I have black screen after one with 'loading logging page" text. And nothing happens after considerable time after.
Moreover if I press clear cache and restart it alleys throw error (img in attachments)

I have latest version of proxy application and active subscription (I'm able to login into web version).
I'm doing it on MacOS Mojave 10.14.5

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apierrorlogging
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@m.titov.sergey

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

This is an application malfunction. Standard suggestion is to reboot the machine and reinstall the app. If this doesn't resolve the problem, contact Refinitiv Helpdesk. Machine specific issues that require troubleshooting (such as this one) cannot be effectively dealt with on a forum.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 2 3

Thanks, am already rebooted and reinstalled app. Will ask at Helpdesk

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.