question

Upvotes
Accepted
31 8 11 23

JET open QuoteList with template

Eikon QuoteList columns have different templates pre-defined. When opens a QuoteList via JET, is it possible to specify which template to use or what columns to display?
eikoneikon-app-studiojet
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

we can specify a template in **Quote List App navigation context**.

This works for me

JET.navigate({

name: "Quote List Object",

entities: [

{ RIC: JET.getActiveSymbol().RIC },

{ RIC: "PTT.BK"},

{ RIC: "BTS.BK"}

],

properties: [

{ template: "daps://reuters/Xtra60/Quote List Templates/Economic Indicators.reuters-quotelist-template" }

]

});

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks it works perfectly. But do you have any idea where I can get the links of all pre-defined templates in Quote List?

The available templates are the same as templates in the column menu.

For example, this "daps://reuters/Xtra60/Quote List Templates/Commodities/Analytics/Price Performance.reuters-quotelist-template" is "Price Performance" template in "Commodities/Analytics" section.

or I should ask the other way... is it possible to specify what columns I want to display when opening a QuoteList? Tried putting "{ fields: ["BID", "ASK"] }" in properties does not work

I got a response from the Product Development Manager that with QuoteList, you can only select one from the predefined template.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.