For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 2 5

Is there a universal RIC structure to subscribe to L1 and L2 across SEA markets?

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to subscribe to L1 and L2 RICs individually, and together, but I am failing to see a universal RIC structure across all SEA venues. Is there any?

Sample for Individual RIC:

• For Shenzhen, I am using <Symbol>.SZh (L1) and <Symbol>.SZhd (L2), hence I am trying to follow this format across SEA venues.
  • But for Singapore Derivatives, I only found <SNUH0> (L1) and <0#SNUH0> (L2), and no suffixes like Shenzhen.

And for subscribing to both L1 and L2 using same RIC, I was told that the hashtag 0 (#0) RIC will provide this, but this does not appear to be applicable to all markets, correct?

Context: I'm trying to find a way to subscribe to L1 and L2 tick by tick data through a uniform RIC across SEA markets.

Thank you very much for the help in advance!

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkdatarics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @jfajardo,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @jfajardo,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
895 3 8 3

Hi @jfajardo Is this for all asset classes or just derivatives?

I ask as the suffix exists for equities and equity-like instruments, for futures there isn't a suffix.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Tim - I'm trying to do this for both equities and derivatives. I was hoping to have a universal RIC for the two classes, but I also understand that yeah there can be a difference between the two.

Regards,

Jayson

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.