For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 4 4

EDP Gateway Status Code

Hi Team,

I would like to get list of http status code such as 400, 401, and etc... details during access to EDP Gateway. Is there any document or link to refer?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrdp-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Thangavel.Loganathan

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@Thangavel.Loganathan

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @Thangavel.Loganathan, Its a usual practice for a RESTful service to return standard HTTP error codes to convey the status. You can read the details about each status code here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Status

500 series of status code signify a server side issue - i.e. there is not much a user can do, besides trying again after a while.

502 Bad Gateway - for example means that gateway server - the one which checks your authentication token for valid scope, did not get a valid response from the internal server which is supposed to service your request.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Thangavel.Loganathan

Some codes are listed in the ERT in Cloud - Installation and Configuration Guide under the Websocket API Documentation section of the Developer Portal.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 2 4 4

Hi @Umer Thanks for your details! After reading the document, I see they given generic code details such as 300, 400, and 500 errors.

401 Errors: These are client side errors that are resolved by re-authenticating user credentials. • 500 Errors: These are server side errors that may be caused by EDP or the cloud provider

I'm looking for more details such as 502, 503 errors.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.