question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 2 3

Re: tag 789 NextExpectedMsgSeqnum / Quickfix C++

Hello,

Is there a patch for any of the QF C++ version with support of tag 789?

I can see it referred on sourceforge, but can't find it on RDC.

https://sourceforge.net/p/quickfix/mailman/message/34163573/

elektron-sdktreprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @vzaytsev

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@vzaytsev

MAPI or Matching API has its own support group. You have to contact the team via the following page

https://transactions.thomsonreuters.com

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
7.6k 15 6 9

@vzaytsev

Not sure about Refinitiv's API you currently use and why you post the question on our Dev Portal.

As far as I understand QuickFix is not our API product. It seems to be API provided by the external community. I would suggest you contact the API owner on SourceForge or GitHub directly if you want the patch.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 2 3

Hello,

I'm using MAPI/RFA. I know that the quickfix is not your product, but there was a reference that MAPI docs should have reference for a patch for quickfix c++. I'm looking for that patch here and can't find it.

MAPI samples for java show use of quickfix/j. So Reuters is leaning on the use of quickfix.

The question is simple - is there such patch with support for NextExpectedMsgSeqnum for quickfix c++ ?

Thanks,

Vladimir

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.