question

Upvotes
Accepted
46 6 10 15

Is there any documentation regarding data to be expected when using the .NET Refinitiv.DataPlatform Library API?

When I open a data stream via DeliveryFactory.CreateStream(...) I can supply callback methods e.g. OnRefresh(MyRefershHandler). This handler will then receive the message in form of a json object (JObject message). Is there a description somewhere listing the data that can be expected here, or in the other callbacks?

For example part of the message can be:

"Qos": {
"Timeliness": "Realtime",
"Rate": "TimeConflated",
"RateInfo": 3000
},

What are valid values for "Timeliness" or "Rate" I need to test for?

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformrefinitiv-data-platform-librariesjsondocumentation
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @martin.grunwald

The RDP Library is an ease of use wrapper around the Websocket API.

You can refer to the Websocket API documentation online (or downloadable - see link at bottom of page) - for a list of the possible values to use in requests or receive in responses

e.g. Request Msg & RefreshMsg

Note that the actual possible values for Timeliness, rate and rateinfo - will depend on the feed you are connecting to. If connecting to a Deployed session, then this will be controlled by internal your Market Data team. If connecting to a Platform session i.e. ERT in Cloud, I believe there is currently only one Qos available - but please double check with your Refinitiv Account team.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.