question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 0

Questions about "FID 6:TRDPRC_1" and "FID 372:IRGPRC"

If the value of "FID 118:PRC_QL_CD" is "167 (ODD)", "FID 6: TRDPRC_1" and "FID 372: IRGPRC" are not delivered.

Is this a specification?

Is there a way to get it delivered?

Or, if the value of FID 118:PRC_QL_CD is 167 (ODD), the update is Is there an item at a price that is?

My contract is Nasdaq-Basic.

Best regards.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apidata
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @imazu

EMA does not generates any FIDs; the feed does this. EMA passes the FIDs to the application as it receives from the feed. If the feed does not deliver FID 6 or FID 372, the EMA application will not receive the FIDs. Hence, I would suggest you reach out to the feed/data support team who can answer your questions properly. You can submit queries to the feed/data team at Product Support | MyRefinitiv . Select Product to be a feed e.g. Thomson Reuters Elektron Real-Time .

This forum is dedicated to questions and discussions on developing applications using Refinitiv APIs, the majority of the members of the community are developers, the moderators of the forum are API experts.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 1 0

Thanks for the reply.

I will ask the question at the site you specified.

Thank you very much.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.