For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 1

WC1 Api key for a new user

We want to be able to get screenings that we made in user interface with API.

We have an API key and API secret that were given to us when we were onboarded.

But as I understand to access cases made through the WC1 user interface we need an API key and secret of the user that made the screenings.

These keys should be in the Admin section of user interface but we don't have them for our user.

I attached a screenshot of what we see. I think we should see API key and API secret right below the Product key row. But it's not there.

What do we need to do to get those keys for our user?

world-checkworld-check-one
admin-user-info.png (62.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@Avi_Monneo,

Thank you for your query.

IT appears that you have logged in to the production account which does not have the API enabled yet. You may login to the pilot account to be able to view the API credentials.

For the API to be enabled in the production account, you will have to be undergo a technical and branding validation. Once the validation is complete, you can proceed with the API for the production account. Please write to c3r.api@refinitiv.com and one of our technical consultant will get in touch with you for the validation.

Please do let us know if you need further clarifications.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.