question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 3 5 6

EMA - How do I reset view to get all fields?

I'm using EMA Java API. I use EmaFactory.createReqMsg().payload(view) to get a list of fields, how do I reset the view so that all fields could be returned? I've tried reissue(EmaFactory.createReqMsg(), handle), it doesn't seem to have any effect.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apijava
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@ahmire.kailer

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @ahmire.kailer

I have a quick test with EMA Java 3.5.0 (ESDK 1.5.0L1) example360_view, the application can change a "set of fields" by create a new View payload as ElementList object and pass it to the OmmCosnumer.reissue() function.

However, if the application reissue with all field request message (example: _ommConsumer.reissue(EmaFactory.createReqMsg(), event.handle()); statement), the view subscription fields are unchanged.

I suggest you submit this issue to the ESDK Development team directly via ESDK GitHub Issue page. In the meantime, you workaround it by unsubscribing that item and re-subscribe it again as all fields request.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

This issue has been submit as issue #149 in GitHub.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.