question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 2 3

Continuation RIC for VIX futures before Sep 2012?

I know that I can solve this by expanding the chain RIC as per this answer but is there a continuation RIC for VIX futures prior to the RIC structure change in Sep 2012? (after the change, the continuation RIC for the front month contract is VXc1)

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hi @mdziel,

Not a content expert. I have found the data notification: DN062837 regarding the change. The RIC before Sep 2012 should be <VXc1:VE>

For further question, please open a query to TRTH Content support via MyRefiniriv.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

That notification is actually mentioned in the answer I referenced in my original question and I thought that I tried <VXc1:VE> and failed... but it actually seems to work. Anyway, thanks a lot!

Hi @mdziel, I'm sorry. I miss the link you mentioned in the question. Anyway, glad to know that I can help.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.