Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 3 5

Documentation for Desktop API .NET and Java

@ Alex Putkov Hi Alex, Please can you point me towards a detailed documentation ( ideally with examples ) for retreiving Equities and Futures data from Eikon. Here I am looking at getting some static data ( Country, Exchange, TickSize, Multiplier, Industry, Sector Classification ) for a bunch of stocks and futures where available. Also, looking to get real time pricing data for Equities, Index Futures and FX pairs : Ask, Bid, Last for example. I would love to be able to do this through a java and a C# applications.

I have a licence for Eikon. So I dont really know which API I should use or rather which one I am entitled to use given my licence. I intend to run these applications alongside Eikon ( on the same computer where I also have some Excel sheets running as well ).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mahmoud

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiapijavac#
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
77.5k 242 52 72

@melarbi

I think you should use .NET with:

There are examples and tutorials available in the Downloads and Tutorials tabs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.