question

Upvotes
Accepted
383 7 13 15

Do we need to update OpenDACS libraries?

Hi,

Earlier, we were using RFA Library "8.0.0.L1-Win" to fetch prices and OpenDACS library "8.0.0.L1-Win" for entitlement check.

Now we decided to move from RFA to EMA libraries to enable to fetch prices from cloud also. The reason behind this is, We want same solution to run with TREP and cloud also.

My question is, Is there any OpenDACS library version released with "EMA" library ? which can be used to handle entitlements, when "EMA" library is used with TREP ?

Or there exists any other library which can be used to control entitlements when using EMA libraries to connect to TREP ?

Our application is C++ application, so we are using C++ libraries.

DACSopen-dacsrefinitiv-realtime-sdk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Bhimrao.Ghule

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Bhimrao.Ghule

Please see the following post which covers this topic and includes some example code which demonstrates the use of OpenDacs with EMA

Can I use Open DACS with EMA or ETA ? - Forum | Refinitiv Developer Community

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Bhimrao.Ghule

Can you please clarify what you mean by "Refinitiv RealTime - Optimized" library? Which libraries are you looking at?

If you are using RFA Java or RFA C++, then the natural choice would be EMA Java or EMA C++ - part of the Refintiiv Real-time SDKs.

OpenDacs can be used with EMA Java or EMA C++

I am not sure what you mean by 'when using Refinitiv RealTIme - Optimized to connect to TREP' - can you please clarify?

• Refinitiv RealTime - Optimized is a cloud-based real-time streaming data delivery service.
  • TREP - now known as Refinitiv Real-Time Distribution System is a deployed system used for streaming realtime data distribution within an organisation.

The Refinitiv Real-time SDKs can be used with both of the above cloud-based or deployed systems.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
383 7 13 15

Hi @umer.nalla, I apologies for confusion, I was pointing to EMA libraries. I have updated my question above.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
383 7 13 15

Thanks a lot @umer.nalla It helps .

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.