For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 0 3

DSS REST API vs GUI List of schedules

Hi,

when retrieving Schedules via DSS Rest api (https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/Schedules ) what are the schedules that are extracted? The list I am retrieving does not match with the one that is visible via GUI: file ScheduleListApi.txt contains the response via API, while this is the list via GUI:

For example:

- API show a schedule called test_schedule_pme, that is not present via GUI.

- via API all the schedules created in 2021 are not available. Neither if I explicitely try to retrieve them by name (https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/ScheduleGetByName(ScheduleName='test_schedule_tgi'):

{
    "error": {
        "message": "Exception of type 'DataScope.Select.Core.Exceptions.NotFoundException`1[ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.Schedules.Schedule]' was thrown."
    }
}

Thanks

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Daniela Ottino

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply.

This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @Daniela Ottino,

Not sure why the schedule list is different - I can get all the schedules listed in the web interface. I notice that your API returned only 12 entries vs 13 in the web interface of which two are different and are not listed in web - namely 15.12.2020 09.21.19 and test_schedule_pme.

Are you logging-in as a same user in both API and web UI.

I would recommend that you contact DSS product support by opening a ticket at my.refinitiv.com.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks Gurpreet, I have opened a ticket case to DSS support team. I am still waiting for a response.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.